Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This is the first time of the 2nd time I will try to recreate a blog for myself..Well honestly I just feel like it.

I just had the impulse to do something beyond my usual routine and surprisingly i decided to make TIME for this kind of stuff.

6.30 am-woke up with a bad headache
9.15 am-I decided not to report for work
9.30 am-I just remembered I left my laptop at the office
10am onwards-I had to check my emails for some urgent issues (which is not very unusual)
12nn- closed my webmail, DND mode
12.30pm-i started this blog


What happens next? All I know is I have to eat lunch. but there's none. I just had my morning green tea and i had the urge to perk myself up with an energy drink which is obviously not working for me right now.

I finished a couple of cigs but that doesn't satisfy me-just not yet...




No comments:

Post a Comment